Okay, I’ve just reached ten follows, and thank you to all you kind beings who have helped me to reach that.
I started blogging just three days ago as a part of my New Year’s Resolution 2017. I have never actually done my own New Year’s Resolution so this is going to be a challenge for me. I never really understood the hype about it but I think it will help me to properly discipline myself (even if I am two days later…)
Here is my list of things that I will try to do this year:
- Go for a run once a week. I mean, it cannot be that hard… to remember. I’ve been told that I’m unfit, so I’m going to unmake myself unfit.
- Eat salads for lunch. Sugar is a privilege, not a right.
- Stretch three times a week. Unfortunately, I was not born naturally flexible and I have decided to stop moping about that and take action.
- Learn one new spanish word everyday. Preferably useful ones aswell.
- Meditate before going to sleep. My grandma does it, and so will I, because I need it.
- Write down the best thing that happens to me each day in my 2017 diary. I do not do that many things that need planning, so I can use it as a positinvite record.
- To start off each day, message someone to say “Good Morning”. I know this may seem small but being appreciated and acknowledged, may be the best way to start the day.
I can be forgetful, not lazy as my mum says, but forgetful, so I will have to try my best to continue my New Year’s Resolution for a whole year.
Please comment below any more ideas for me to try out or anything to help my disastrous memory.
Thank you all again for following: I really appreciate it!!!