My name is Nicole Birch, a normal teenager, with some weird thoughts. I live on planet Earth. I love to write, and that is why I am here.
I am a teenager of 2016, writing an about section as part of her 2017 New Year’s resolution. I challenged myself to write a weekly blog for my New Year’s resolution of 2017, so here I am.
Here are a few of the things that I enjoy:
- Writing… of course
- Baking and cooking
- Drawing, but not very well
- Ice skating
- Listening to Melanie Martinez’s songs (check her out)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (<My favourite book)
- Playing Irish Snap (the more violent version of normal snap)
- Drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows
- Heavy rain plus some fog
- Walking in the cold
Go on and have a look at what I have to say.